Before submitting an image for the GrandRally T-Shirt Competition, please read the following guidelines:
- Individuals are eligible to submit images if they have spent time in kinship, adoptive, or foster care.
Image Submission Guidelines
- Images must be submitted before March 17, 2017
- Images must be submitted in .jpg format
- Images must be between 300×300 and 800×800 pixels
- Images must contain no more than four separate colors
If you are having difficulty with the technical aspects of the submission requirements, please contact Adam Otto at email@example.com for assistance.
Competition Rules & Regulations
- Any and all images submitted may appear on any of Generations United’s exhibits, materials, websites or products, at the sole discretion of Generations United. By submitting an entry, each contestant and/or his/her primary caregiver agree: they have read, understand and will comply with these official rules; and, or to the extent permitted by law, consent to the use of the contestant’s name, likeness, and/or biographical data for purposes of advertising, promotion and sales by Generations United, without further consent, compensation, or approval. However, winning images are not guaranteed to appear on any Generations United exhibit, websites, or other printed materials.
- By entering an image in the GrandRally 2017 T-Shirt Competition, each contestant agrees to assign all copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights in their winning image to Generations United, Inc., 25 E Street NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20001.
- Any prizes awarded may constitute income under applicable federal, state, and local tax laws and winners shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all taxes that may be due with respect to the acceptance of the prize (if applicable).
- Cash prize will be distributed via United States check. Generations United will not make payments via wire transfer or ACH debit.
- By entering the competition, contestants release, discharge, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless Generations United, Inc., its directors, officers, trustees, employees, agents, attorneys, representatives, successors, and assigns from all other claims, demands, damages, causes of action, losses, liabilities, injuries or obligations, direct or indirect, known or unknown of any kind, nature or description whatever which the winner, winner’s heirs, executors, successors or assigns may have or claim to have against Generations United, Inc., its directors, officers, trustees, employees, agents, attorneys, representatives, successors and assigns arising out of participation in or acceptance of any prize in connection with the competition, including any future use of the images.
- Generations United, Inc., its directors, officers, trustees, employees, agents, attorneys, representatives, successors, and assigns will not be responsible for any claims or complaints from any recognizable persons appearing in images or their heirs, executors, successors or assigns, should these images be published or exhibited. By entering the competition, contestants guarantee that they have the right to submit their entries and have obtained any necessary permission of any recognizable persons appearing in images or their primary caregiver. The contestant agrees to indemnify and defend Generations United, Inc., its directors, officers, trustees, employees, agents, attorneys, representatives, successors, and assigns against any claims or complaints that may arise out of his or her entry.
- Contestants will be responsible for all entry-related costs.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.