Tips for Spreading the Word
Here are a few ways you can let your networks know about the 2017 GrandRally:
- EMAIL: Email the Save the Date to your email lists and electronic communications
- PRINT PUBLICATIONS: Include the announcement below in your newsletters and relevant publications (feel free to tweak the language to fit your audience)
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Use the sample social media tweets and posts below and/or follow Generations United’s social media and retweet and share our GrandRally posts
- HANDOUTS/FLYERS: Print out copies of the GrandRally Flyer (attached) and take it with you to hand out at speaking engagements, conferences and other events
- WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your colleagues, friends and family to the Rally and ask them to spread the word!
Spread the Word About the GrandRally Through Social Media
Please use or adapt these sample tweets and Facebook posts to spread the word about the GrandRally with your networks.
- Save the Date for #GrandRally2017 – Building a Community of Hope! https://goo.gl/nwbJUq
- Read the #GrandRally2017 FAQ sheet https://goo.gl/mUHTcx
- The #GrandRally2017 Fundraising Tips are up! https://goo.gl/l8B5ns
- Save the Date – The 5th National GrandRally is coming May 10, 2017 in Washington, DC! https://goo.gl/nwbJUq #GrandRally2017 – Building a Community of Hope
- Start planning your trip to Washington, DC today! Check out our fundraising tips at https://goo.gl/l8B5ns #GrandRally2017
- Be prepared with GrandRally FAQs https://goo.gl/mUHTcx #GrandRally2017